Monday, December 31, 2012

Misc

Missionaries-  I was thoroughly entertained when Wendy came home from Ward Council yesterday and told several stories I had not heard.  My favorite-  JC called to invite the missionaries over for dinner. Missionary: "I'm not sure if we are available because we already have a dinner appointment, but I'm not sure. What is on the menu at your house?"

Wendy and I had a sleep over with the kids downstairs last night.  They were so excited. The two boys fell asleep while watching a movie. We let Lisa stay up and have dessert with us.   Lisa kept saying "It sure is quiet without the boys."  The "boys" just drive me crazy.  They "talk" non-stop.  And it's impossible to get them to be quiet.



Chickens-  Wendy and I both never really wanted pets. (except one day I want a golden lab or golden retriever)  I think the only people I know that do not have pets of any kind are Heather and Shannon. It's just the way we were raised. Well, we decided to get chickens a few months ago.  I can't hear them or smell them;  they don't get my house dirty; and we get eggs.  I like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment